WorkInjury.com Forums Forum Index WorkInjury.com Forums
-- CALIFORNIA --

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

carpal tunnel settlement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    WorkInjury.com Forums Forum Index -> LEGAL/MEDICAL QUESTIONS -- by/for Injured Workers

ATTORNEYS!

• List With Us!!
 • Find New Clients!!
 • Top of Google!
 • Spots Are Limited!

Listings are limited to 9 firms per 50-mile area.

We show at or near top of Google for a fraction of the cost!

Click Here for Info

Injured Workers!

Speak Directly With
an Attorney in
Your Area!!

Click Here

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Byron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 1:45 pm    Post subject: carpal tunnel settlement Reply with quote

My claims adjuster told me I can only be paid for one injury. My right hand became impossible to use so I started using my left predominantly. Then my left hand became a problem. I have since had surgery on both. Why is this a single loss?
AA

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not! Your adjuster is BS'ing you (or doesn't know).

It's called over-compensation syndrome and is well known for arms, knees and leg injuries. Just get it documented by the treating doctor by way of report (in which it's said that the second injury is because of over-use resulting from the first work injury). It should be considered a part of the original work injury but file a separate claim if necessary.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    WorkInjury.com Forums Forum Index -> LEGAL/MEDICAL QUESTIONS -- by/for Injured Workers All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: